What do you give to the #1 person in your life who has given you your entire life? Or is it a new addition in your life (mother-in-law)? And if Mother’s Day is not something you are regularly celebrating, then consider this the perfect opportunity to gift yourself something in the name of 🌼 self care🌼.
Also, we know 2020 was rough for family celebrations. Hopefully 2021 will bring you more opportunities to travel & see your fam but in the meantime here at Curtsy, we’ve got you with our Mother’s Day 2021 gift guide…
🤩 Seeing your mom this Mother’s Day?
- Plan a fun picnic complete with rosé and a charcuterie board. Perfect excuse to eat snacks as a meal.
- You can never go wrong with a spa day. Facials, massage, mani pedi. Some quality rest & relaxation time.
- Cook a meal (or 2) for her! With meal kits like Hello Fresh, Blue Apron, etc. you don’t need a culinary degree to whip up a 3 course meal.
✈️ Mom is 3,000 miles away? No problem!
- Unique, functional gifts. A few Curtsy HQ favs are Dagne Dover, Girlfriend Collective, and Airbnb (gift cards).
- A subscription! Whether it’s for wine, jewelry, clothing — it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Perfect for last minute gifting… Curtsy gift cards! She can shop for unique finds like glasses/mask chains & iPhone cases.
👍🏽 Follow us for more Curtsy love!