Peaches is renting her closet on Curtsy. Download the app to rent her clothes now.
PS. Curtsy is live at UGA. Curtsy lets you rent dresses from other girls at your school. Browse, rent and post dresses of your own to make extra CA$H.
Curtsy: Tell us about yourself.
Peaches: My name is Peaches, I’m from Georgia, my little sister’s name is Georgia, I am studying Interior Design at the University of Georgia, and my dog’s name is Kirby (Go Dawgs?); I’m a living and breathing Georgia-Peach. I’m an average Netflix watching gal with a not-so-average interest in Jackie Kennedy, weekend trips, my record collection, and architecture.
Xoxo, Gossip Squirrel
Curtsy: Describe your ideal first date.
Peaches: To actually go on a date! I feel like our generation doesn’t really go on “first dates” like our parents did—lets bring it back fellas.
Curtsy: What are your top five things you look for in a guy?
1. Personable: I believe that being able to hold a genuine conversation with someone you barely know proves a genuine concern for other people – that’s a quality trait to possess no matter who you are!
2. He should have great friends! My friends are such a large part of my life and I think you can tell a lot about someone based on whom they surround themselves with.
3. Incredible taste in music: Maybe we could jam to some WSP, Perpetual Groove, Fleetwood Mac, all the classics? But also freestyle with Drake and Future after? LOL just kidding…but not really.
4. Respects his mother and father: like my own mother says, “you can tell a lot about a guy based on how he treats his mother!”
5. Finally, I would look to see if he liked me back!
Curtsy: What’s your biggest turn-off?
Peaches: It really bugs me if a guy can’t communicate—girls can’t read minds and neither can boys! Like every romantic comedy movie, when the male lead is bothered by something the female lead does so naturally he goes radio silent. I swear the majority of relationship problems would be solved if men (and women) could learn how to communicate.
Curtsy: What’s the worst pick up line a guy has used on you?
Peaches: Not sure if this is a pick-up line but….
Dude: “Wait, your name is Peaches? That’s so weird?”
Curtsy: How do you feel about being Curtsy’s #OnFleek of the Week?
Peaches: I’d like to thank my friend Ally Taylor for where I am today! 😉 More seriously, the app is dope. Download it.
Curtsy: What has been your most embarrassing moment?
Peaches: Every single time I step out in public! Just kidding, kind of. But one time I was at the beach, and I heard a woman yelling, “PEACHES! PEACHES! WHERE ARE YOU?” over and over again. So I started sprinting towards her voice; when I reached her I said, “Yes ma’am…? Do I know you?” She then started backing up slowly and replied, “No…? I’m looking for my dog.”
Curtsy: What else do you want people to know about you?
Peaches: Peaches isn’t my real name (surprise!) but it may as well be. I didn’t know my real name was Laura Anne until I was seven years old— it was a very traumatic day for a first grader.
Curtsy is the app that lets you rent dresses from each other on college campuses, and it’s live at UGA.
This is how it works: