I love being able to connect with girls in the Athens community I didn’t know before. It’s so fun getting people excited about the app and having them grow UGA’s closet !!
Ally Taylor, UGA Campus Director
What is Nimble?
Nimble is an app that lets you rent dresses from other women at your school. It’s a great way to find a dress for formals, game days, weddings and more.
We’re a group of friends that launched the app at Ole Miss in January of this year. It’s done really well. Over 1,500 dresses have been posted to the app. Those dresses have been rented hundreds of times by women here on campus.
We’ve proven out the model at Ole Miss. Now, we’re hiring Campus Directors at every school across the south to help us expand.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about marketing or fashion? Do you love meeting new people? Are you a natural leader? You could be our next Campus Director.
- Counts for 3-4 hours of class credit at most schools
- Real-world marketing and entrepreneurship experience
- Great for the resume, especially for marketing or fashion related jobs out of school
- We write detailed recommendation letters to potential employers
- Opportunity for full-time jobs at Nimble after undergrad
- Paid internship based on performance
- Be a part of the next big wave in fashion-related technology: peer-to-peer sharing.
What Campus Directors Do
- Boots on the ground at your school
- Serves as the go-to expert on all-things Nimble
- Get people at your school to try Nimble through trunk shows and other initiatives
- Recruit ambassadors for the Nimble CHANGEMAKER program
- Plan and run trunk shows and other events
Sound good? Apply here and we’ll be in touch soon!
PS: Don’t see your school? Let us know in your application why your school needs Nimble 🙂