Uggs? Crew socks? Puffers? An Ugg campaign featuring our girl CHER?! ❤️🔥 This is sounding a lot more like 2009 and less like 2022, right? But don’t worry, whether you want to revive your decade-old Uggs or managed to get the new Ugg Mini II, Ugg Ultra Mini, Ugg Neumel, or platform slippers (Ugg Tazz, Ugg Tasman, or Ugg Disquette), we’ve seen it all at Curtsy and we are here to help you out.
Read on to see how to style your sweet sherpa kicks! We’re ranking these looks from dressed up to the most casual…
- Wide or straight legged trousers. Since we gave skinny jeans the kiss of death last year, we’ve been on the hunt for new ways to style our new favorite pair of trousers. Well, the good news is that the possibilities with Uggs are endless! Treat your trousers as you would with a good combat boot or your favorite sneaker: cuff your pants (show a little skin..or sock 😏) or flaunt the wide legged look by just letting them casually drape over the boot. This look works with any Ugg style.
- Denim. Take your favorite mom jeans or crisp white pair of denim and style them however you want with your Uggs. Similar to trousers, cuff ‘em, leave ‘em hanging, whatever you like. The fun part here is you can dress up your look with a button up and an oversized blazer or take the more casual approach with a hoodie and a statement coat.
- Leggings. Leggings? With Uggs? Groundbreaking. In all seriousness, this sounds like a no brainer, but dress up your Uggs with leather or wax-coated leggings or your favorite Gymshark, Lululemon, or Nike pair you snagged from Curtsy. Have fun with cool crew socks or a classic pair of socks from Nike. Throw on a cropped puffer or favorite wool winter coat.
- Flared yoga pants. Another comeback piece, yoga pants are no longer just for walking the dog or doing the downward dog. Style your Uggs and flared yoga pants with your go-to turtleneck sweater and an oversized blazer or a vintage crewneck and chunky gold jewelry. 🔑
- Sweatpants. This is a great way to continue the monochrome outfit look (remember all the neutral sweat suits you acquired in 2021?) and break up your look with Uggs. Tuck your sweatpants straight into the Uggs or layer them with crew socks. 🧦
Did you catch our last Weekly Sale? 15% off all sweatpants and joggers. Catch it next time!
PS. Want to know how to clean your Uggs and care for them? Most of the recent styles will come pre-treated by Ugg directly but we’d recommend looking for a kit that has a cleaning AND weather treating solution. The kits with a brush and stain eraser are clutch. 💯 Now your Uggs are ready for all the elements!
💗 Can’t get enough of Curtsy? Follow us for more: